Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Toddler Talk Tuesday

So my friend Kristen from Rock -A- Bow had a great idea about sharing your experiences {funny, crazy and lovely ones} as a toddler parent or caregiver.
If you have anything you would like to share don't be shy do it here!
I don't know if I'm doing this right but I thought it would be nice to give it a try, that way I will have something to write about every Tuesday!
Because this is my first Toddler Talk Tuesday I would like to use it to introduce you my daughter Lauren.
She is a very bright little girl, and I'm not just saying  this because she is my daughter but because sometimes I honestly believe she is so much smarter than me lol.
Anyhow, let me tell you about her little life. I found out I was pregnant with her 1 month after I got married, she was quite a surprise for my husband and I. She has always been very independent and a little wild.
I guess some people will say she's not an "easy" baby because she would never sit still, but to me she is just a happy normal child, a very energetic one.
Since she was in my belly she was moving and interacting with us. We used to play a game with her when I was about 7 months pregnant, we would tap my belly on one side and she would tap back from the inside! I'm serious, your probably thinking I'm exaggerating but ask my husband he will tell you!
We knew she was a very special child.
The day she was born she was crying so loud and as soon as the nurse gave her to me I talked to her {the way I used to when she was in my belly} and she stopped crying, open her eyes and gave me the sweetest little smile I've ever seen. She stole my heart that day and she will have it forever.
From day that on my life has been so wonderful, she makes my day everyday with every little thing she does and says.
She is a little talker now and everyday will crack me up with the things she says. I can't wait till next week to tell you more about her!
For now I'll leave you with some pics of her little life with us.

The day my life changed forever

My sweet little family
 Mommy and Lauren (2 months old)

Super strength! She loved doing that @ 6 1/2 months!

We used to call her toothless lol!

Just beautiful, 10 months and already walking!

My funny girl @ 14months

She loves stickers, can you tell?

My love! She makes us so happy!

I love being the mommy of an almost "terrific two" little girl. She makes my life so bright and happy I lover her to pieces.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you via, Kristen, your little one is OH SO SUPER CUTE! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kristen! I love your idea I will try to share more about our crafts and things we like to do with Lauren :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet post! <3 it my beautiful baby Lauren! I love the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete