Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cute Little Buttons

You may be thinking right now that I'm about to show you some cute buttons, and you're right! The ones I proud to present you today are not sewing buttons but the cute little buttons you see on the right side of  my blog.
I know that many of you are expert bloggers but like I told you last week on my very first post I'm pretty new at this blogging thing.
Today I planned on making some cute buttons for my blog so you can grab and post them on yours (if you may). Honestly I never thought it was going to be so easy, well I guess it was pretty simple thanks to this great tutorial I found here. I'm so thankful that people have been doing this for a while with out all the wonderful bloggers out there I will completely lost lol.
Ok so now just grab a button and stay connected.

xoxo,

Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment