Friday, March 29, 2013

New beginning...

It's been more than a year since I posted something on my blog... I know, I know!
Honestly as you can clearly see I am not a big blogger, I started blogging because my handmade friends suggested it, but I can't keep up with being a mom of two (because now I have 2 girls!) the orders I receive from my facebook page and my new part time job.
Yes, I work from home (and I love it) I have such an amazing friend for boss. She makes me feel more like her partner (I wish I was!) than her employee.
I've learned so much from her, her determination, her faith and trust in God and her amazing relationship with her family.
I am so excited for this opportunity I've been given by God and Kristen from Vessel Handmade.
Her shop is up and running and I would like to take the chance to share the new and exciting things that are coming! So check it out and feel free to share it with your friends!

You can read all about Vessel Handmade here . Until my next post I leave you with some of the things that been happening during these last months and also things I've been working on my own shop.


















Looking at these I noticed I have a thing for monkeys lol!




No comments:

Post a Comment